Q: Why do I test my well/pond water first?
A: Every well/pond water system is different. To offer you the best quality water, there are some things we need to know.
- What’s the recovery rate?
- What does the water have in it?
- Iron-what kind of iron
- Total dissolved solids
- What is the end result of the water when it comes out of the faucet?
- What sre the current water needs?
- How many people do the water service?
- Length of time for showers/baths
- How long has the system been in use?
- Where is the treatment system located?
- Are proper electricity connections avaliable?
- Is there a drain available?
Q: Why should I test my city water first?
A: Every city water system is different. To offer you the best quality water, there are some things we need to know
- Location of the water coming in the home?
- Is there iron in the water?
- What is the hardness of the water?
- Different areas have different levels of hardness
- What is the chlorine level?
- Different areas have different cholorine levels
- Where is the electric located?
- Where is the drain located?