"I've Got City Water"
Water is treated in the city, but approximately 2% is for in-home use. No doubt this water meets or exceeds EPA standards. The other 98% is for fire fighting, industrial use, etc. Now let’s say that the city treats this household water to an extremely high degree. It would still need to travel through miles of pipe that was installed who-knows how long ago?
Its easy to see how more water treatment is necessary when water enters your home. The city could do it, but your bills would go through the roof.
"We Get Our Water From a Well"
Our drinking water is being destroyed. Did you know that every year at least 255 million metric tons of hazardous chemical wastes are dumped into our nation's environment? There are 400,000 landfills, ponds, pits and lagoons in the U.S. containing some of the most dangerous substances known?
There are 35,000 pesticides that are made from 600 chemical compounds – all potentially winding up in our water supply?
It is important to note that everyone's water supply can be different. Contact Crystal Clear Water today for an complete analysis of your water supply.